Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Today I voted. Sometimes feeling like my vote doesn't really count. I know in the long run God is in control of this crazy world we live in.

I am ready for today to be over to be honest. Politics can be a touchy subject with friends and family if you don't agree. I feel like it shouldn't be. Why can't we state our standings or beliefs without being criticized for it. I know we all have different views, and sometimes the same views. Why are we supposed to be tolerant when others are not tolerant of our beliefs? Reading Love Well today was very uplifting... a little reminder of what a great country we do live in. Even in our state of despair, we are a great nation!

So get out and vote, it does matter. (Lee Greenwood's Proud to be an American, playing in the background)

No comments: