Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A few questions I have been pondering...

I have been thinking about a few questions that float around in my head... I thought I would write them out. This is where prayer comes in, ask and He will give some answers, not always what we want to hear, but for a bigger plan than just me.

Am I being a good example of love to my kids, friends, husband, family....

How could I handle situations differently?

Am I supposed to have another baby... am I done having kids?

Could I handle having another child to care for?

Will my business grow?

Will this medication help?

Will we ever be out of debt?

Will my kids respect me when they are older or rebel?

Will they love Jesus?

Why do I get so burnt out?

How can I control my pms?

Why is Facebook so addicting?

How can I be motivated to get things done around the house?

And many more... these are just a few rolling around in my thoughts.

No comments: