Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I finally WON SOMETHING!

One of my favorite radio stations 106.5 had a contest for what they call their "after work mixers." A very small concert held at a restaurant, Bella Mia, downtown for any locals. I entered to win tickets to see Ingrid Michaelson. You probably know her from the "Sweater" song from the Old Navy commercial. Or her song Keep Breathing from the Grey's Anatomy season finale last season. There are a few of her songs on this blog. Well, I WON! I didn't think I would win when I entered my name into the contest. And then out of nowhere, I got a call to come to Bella Mia and see Ingrid Michaelson. Maybe I am just getting older, but that was really a way to see a concert. There were about 40-50 people and it was just her, a keyboard, her back-up singer and a guitar. It was great. Obviously that is Me with Ingrid Michaelson. Her album sounds great and the really great thing was she sounds just as real in person as she does on the radio. If you want to see part of her performance from that night you can check it out on
You Tube...

No comments: