Monday, April 21, 2008

I learned a very valuable lesson this weekend...


Let me tell you. E.coli is NOT our friend!!!!
We went to a petting farm this weekend. I thought is was a great activity for my girls. And they had a blast. ( Another post on the petting farm later.) They were able to hold little gosslings, feed baby goats after they milked the mama, hold baby lops bunnies, feeding chickens. It was any city kids dream experience of a farm, just enough to make you feel like you are really there. And then the other part of feeling like you were really there; the hugging-the-toilet-for-half-the- night-kinda-feeling.
I apparently did not wash little Reagan's hands well enough. The Purell failed me that day. And after the farm we had lunch. Of course she likes to share with Mama, so this is how it was passed onto me. Poor little Reagan has had pretty awful diapers, the first night there were 5 in 4 hours! Now, please don't miss understand, I am a washing the hands kinda mama. Purell carrying, wash your hands when you get home to wash off the germs kinda mama. But for some reason I thought she was covered with the Purell, silly mama! I will never assume that one again. So please if you are ever at a petting farm, WASH YOUR HANDS! You have been warned.

No comments: