Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One word for you...

Oh my goodness. I went to a Zumba class last night with a friend of mine. We both left utterly exhausted!!!! I am not sure how I was able to drive home. For some of you who do not know what Zumba is, it is Latin dancing and aerobics mixed into one. We had a blast. You can really get into it, and make a complete fool out of yourself and everyone else is making a fool out of themselves too. And we all had fun while doing it.We went to ISK-XFC to take our class. Our instructor was crazy! He made Denise Austin look like your grandma, he kept us going the whole time. I was tired after the first 15 min. warm up. The lady behind me said, just think we have another hour to go! I thought I was going to die.

This morning I told Brian that my muscles didn't hurt in one specific area, I just felt like I had been hit by a truck and tossed on the side of the road. After describing all this abuse to you, I can't wait to go again next Tuesday evening. It was exercise that I actually had fun and enjoyed doing. Who would have ever thought those words would ever come out of my mouth (or keyboard)?

No comments: