Monday, March 3, 2008

Will the bunny deliver the perfect Easter Dress?


Having two little girls I am on the hunt for the perfect Easter dresses for them. I know a little obsessive. But really Easter is only 3 weeks away, what is a mom to do? Now, I found The One I fell in love with and I could get matching dresses! However, I would have to take out a loan to do so! Brian is a cop, not a stock broker! Therefore, unless Gymboree has a sale in the next three weeks, I am still on the hunt.


Why is it so complicated? With boys I guess the pickins are slim, so you just go with the cute sweater or sweater vest ('cause that's what I would choose, if we had a boy. And NO that is not a hint!) and the cute little Khakis. Maybe some loafers and boom, you are set. My friend Emily just got her little guy an outfit the other day, so simple she had everything picked out in a matter of minutes. No froo froo lace, now don't get me wrong. I am a girly girl, and I would love to have our girls match or at least coordinate. Maybe that is the issue. I am too involved. But my friends I cannot help it, and God blessed me with two little dolls to dress up. So the bargain hunt continues. Wish me luck. And if you hear of any great deals let me know. I will cross my fingers and hope for the sale at Gymboree.

No comments: